Real-estate agent marketing is an essential element to building brand awareness and even getting clients. The world of marketing has changed so dramatically in the past 3 years and it’s a fantastic opportunity for new real-estate agent. In this blog post, I’m going to share techniques that have worked for me as a new agent.
10. Direct Mail
Direct mail is ancient and is still one of the best ways to market in real-estate. Most industries have found mailers unprofitable, but direct mail is a powerful way to:
- Build brand awareness
- Produce seller leads
- Contact EVERY person
- The cost is the only down side!
9. Google Banners (GDN)
Google banners at one time had click thru rates of %10, but banner ads have one of the lowest click rate. If utilized correctly, banner ads can produce quality clicks but you have to RETARGET.
- Very powerful way to reintroduce yourself to those that interacted with your social media
- Great way to market listings
- CHEAP CLICKS
- Once set up, “flip a switch” and you’re ready to go
At one time, Instagram was thought to be the “next big thing” but hype around Instagram has dwindled greatly.
- Paid Instagram ads are cheaper and more effective
- Less people are doing it
- Access to powerful, Facebook paid advertising platform
- You can build an Instagram following organically
- It’s a dumpster fire of people flexing and very creepy people hitting you up in the DM’s
7. Youtube Paid Ads
Youtube paid ads are effective and can build massive brand awareness.
- Not effective unless you have content that people can watch
- Interrupting people’s content and haters ensue
6. Facebook video
This involves taking avideo uploading it to Facebook and blasting it out to a cold audience
- Massive brand recognition
- Incredibly cheap
- Not many people are doing it right now
- You can get leads
- Best way to build a warm audience
5. Facebook Custom Audiences, Look-Alike, and re-targeting with pixels
- THIS IS THE WAY TO DO FACEBOOK
- You can build hyper targeted lists of people and market to your database
- Build a huge audience of people that have watched your video
- Try to get people to opt-in
3. Designing very stream lined, branded, and unique marketing pieces
2. Email Marleting